Saturday, November 1, 2008

Madotate,a 3D windows tool

Feelings that WindowsFlip3D not enough 3D,you can try Madotate.Madotate is a program that can makes 3D windows.
You can use Madotate to change your windows looked like a box or other 3D shape.Madotate is supported from Win95 and so on.WinXP and so on gives the best result.To download Madotate,go to http://www.mydigitallife.info/2007/01/13/enable-3d-desktop-in-windows-xp-95-98-me-and-2000-with-madotate/

When you downloaded the file,extract it.You will see the file below.
Just double click the madotate file and click run.Beside the minimize windows button will appear a new button.Just click the button then you can start enjoying 3D-ing windows.To exit,right click the madotate icon at the taskbar and then exit.

Enjoy^^

1 comment:

raxon said...

It seems a nice tool to customize the windows look. Please give me pleasure to share my experience also.

A few days ago I lost my precious photos due to hard drive corruption. I googled and found Stellar Phoenix Windows data recovery software V4.1. I used it got all my photos back.